Sunday, February 1, 2009

Seperation of Crotch & State

OH-Bama!
So here it is ladies, or Prop 8 fellas...I don't think I even have to make fun of this one.

For those who can't Love OBAMA enough....
"Head O State" Obama dildo



7 1/2 inches of the "BIG O", complete with blue balls.


Can't wait for the Obama Real Doll to come out!
BUT WAIT!! I know what you're thinking...But what about a JESUS dildo?! Especially for those who have the Loving Jesus complex we talked about the other day. Well my friends, look no further...


The Jesus dido boasts an "insertable length" of 7-1/4 inches. (Not quite as big as Obama) but it IS Glow-in-the-Dark! For those immaculate conceptions , I guess. This store even has The Devil, a Nun, Buddha, and The Grim Reaper dildo!

And for those who enjoy a little more kink...
THE BABY JESUS BUTT PLUG!



There's your sin for the day,
xxx
Your MC, Gv

No comments:

Post a Comment